Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm a lot prettier???

Sly Stallone's mother, Jackie has revealed that she would like Angelina Jolie to play her in a movie about her life.

Has her experience in the Big Brother house gone to Jackie Stallone's head? The ageing star, still going strong at 82, has revealed who she wants to play her when her life story is made by son Sylvester.

And the lucky actress? Angelina Jolie.

Jackie said: "She's right to play me. We look similar, although I'm a lot prettier."


Yep, that's what she said. Unbelievable. I need a drink. Sky

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Evie said...

I sure wouldn't. I'm terrified enough looking her. She should already know that.

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger markus said...

Jackie is kuhraazy...did you know that she also reads rear ends?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Evie said...

Thanks Marcus! That was one helluva way to start my Monday morning. I'm sure I could come up with a million jokes but it's too early.

Who in the hell would take a close up picture of their ass and send it to HER? Priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home