Friday, August 26, 2005

What is happening here?

Juliette, I know you have a smokin little punk band now, but what the hell are you wearing? Did you get that bag from Qwest Communications at a tradeshow? I really thought my little brother threw away his prom jacket from 1974 a long time ago. Wow! I have no idea if those are black panties with an old t-shirt or what.

Then when I get to the tights, I'm suddenly having flashbacks of those old, horrible sci-fi movies they'd show on Mystery Science Theatre 3000. That pink is super bright. Where's your ray gun?

What are the kneepads for? Wait, forget I asked. Nevermind.

When I look at the boots and the tights, I suddenly feel the urge to sing the theme song from Scooby Doo. Whoa!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home