Friday, August 26, 2005

Site of the Day

This site has some of the funniest satire I have ever read. Right now all over the internet, people are wanting to kill Dr. Phil for making comments about Angelina Jolie in this article. I honestly don't know which is funnier, the articles themselves...or the people buying into it. Endless entertainment.


Keanu Reeves Can't Believe Diane Keaton Is 59
By Chip Hilton
Aug 26,
2005, 09:33

LOS ANGELES - Keanu Reeves is privately telling friends he was stunned when he discovered that Diane Keaton, with whom he has been linked romantically, "is like way older" than he is.

When I read in US Weekly the other day that she was fifty-nine," Reeves told one acquaintance, "I was like, 'whoa, dude, no way she's old enough to be my mother.' Being with somebody that old is like committing incest, only you're not related."

Reeves and Keaton met three years ago on the set of Something's Gotta Give in which they appeared with Jack Nicholson and Amanda Peet. Reeves, 40, admits he was attracted to Keaton during their romantic encounters onscreen. He concluded, however, that she was too old for him because she played a fifty-something writer in the film who dumps Reeves for Nicholson. He didn't pursue his interest in Keaton until Nicholson had told him she was in her early thirties."

I was just messing with his head," said Nicholson. "I didn't think the doofus would believe me. I mean, the broad doesn't look bad for her age, but she was spending five hours in make up every morning, and that wasn't her keister in the nude scene."



Postcards From the Pug Bus Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home