Friday, August 26, 2005

Good Looking Guy?

Since when does gay man=good looking guy? Is this some new code terminology I didn't know about?

Now, I also happen to know that when my boyfriend has a "boy's night out", he is not hanging out and dancing with his friends in gay bars like Gal Reynolds does. I'm just sayin'.

"Al is great. He gets a hard time in the press because he's a good-looking guy who, they say, is not with her because he loves her. But he takes it in stride and says: "baby, when they stop talking about me, I've got problems." They're best friends, the best of partners, and I wish they'd stop giving them a hard time."

- Vivica A. Fox on Al Reynolds in OK! magazine


Via Perez

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger markus said...

for real.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Evie said...

Yeah, and I don't think Gal needs to worry about us not talking about him anymore. He's silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home