Friday, August 19, 2005

Carrot Top Will Kick Your Ass!


Holy cow! He looks juiced up and freaky. There's something about his eyebrows that are out of control. Are we to assume he's just working out really, really hard? I'm thinking no. And, yes that is really his natural hair color, if you know what I mean. Take a closer look...if you dare. Considering he suppose to be a comedian, and I'm using that term loosely...there's nothing funny about these photos. Oh, and I'm sorry, if this caused anyone's eyes to bleed.

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not Carrot Top. Carrot Top is much much uglier.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is NO way he went from beanpole to WWFer in that short amount of time without rockin' the juice.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares if he did juice up, look at the guy! That takes dedication even if enhanced. I a fan and have seen the changes in his arms but wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home