24: The Drinking Game
Love's this! Here's something to do in our spare time. Pull out the 24 - Season 2 disk set and have a huge party. I would add everytime Jack says "Dammit!", but that would cause alcohol poisoning and I don't want that kind of pressure hanging over my head.
Take one drink if...
- Jack draws his gun and yells.
- Tony complains about breaking rules and tries to stop someone from doing so.
- Tony complains about breaking rules... and does it anyway.
- Someone tells Chloe to shut up and do her job/get back to work.
- Palmer has a crisis of conscience.
- A CTU employee turns out to be a traitor.
- A woman turns out to be evil.
- Jack disobeys a direct order.
- Two CTU employees reveal their love for each other.
- A member of Palmer's staff does something bad.
- A major crisis leads into a bigger crisis or conspiracy.
- Kim gets kidnapped.
- Someone from Jack's past seeks revenge.
- A major event occurs exactly on the hour.
- There's some gratuitous undressing/near-nudity.
- An innocent (or mostly innocent) bystander unwittingly becomes a key player in the day's events.
- Sherry gloats about being an evil, manipulative bitch.
- Jack tries to convince the bad guys he's turned evil by mentioning his wife's death.
- A major injury or illness randomly stops being a problem and is ignored or forgotten for the rest of the episode/season.
- Someone heads to the CTU restrooms to make a phone call.
- A cell phone stops working just when it's needed most.
- Secret Service agent Aaron helps Palmer out of a tight spot, passes on some wise advice, or otherwise does something more useful than anyone else from Palmer's staff or cabinet.
- Palmer asks Jack to take on the tough assignments or dirty work.
- Jack tortures someone.
Kim wears something extremely revealing.
- Jack and Tony have an argument.
Take two drinks if...
- Jack and Tony have a fistfight.
- Someone attempts to assassinate Palmer.
- A major character dies.
- A major character should die, but doesn't.
- Jack kills someone.
- Jack tells someone not to mess with him because he's already killed one or more people today.
- CTU doesn't quite manage to stop the terrorist event from happening.
- An annoying/jerky character has some touching humanizing scenes... and then dies.
- Terrorists manage to kidnap someone important.
Take three drinks if...
- Nothing interesting happens on the hour.
- CTU is blown up.
- Kim is attacked by a wild animal... for no apparent reason.
- Jack dies.