Monday, August 15, 2005

Bits and Pieces

  • Learn to dance like Napoleon Dynamite. Sweet!
  • Thank God I found out this was a hoax.
  • Surprise, it looks like Duece Bigelow 2 sucks. The crappy reviews are funny though.
  • If she was my mom...I'd move out too.
  • Get drunk with Tara Reid
  • Vomiting on the Pope would be a really bad idea. Especially if your Batman and all.
  • Harry Potter is having no luck with the girls. That's not very magical.
  • So this is how you get dates. No wonder I'm having no luck.
  • Jason Alexander should be less concerned about his short marriage to Britney Spears and more concerned about this!

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Natalia said...

OMG - too much funny stuff...must now run to restroom. lol. Thanks as usual!

-N

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Evie said...

Thanks,
I'm actually considering the dating idea. Pathetic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home