Thursday, November 17, 2005

24 Season 5 Photos

Season 5 promo pic. Very cool. He looks like a total renegade.
Jack is back!
I wonder if Edgar and Chloe are gettin' jiggy with it.
Talk about sexual tension.
Hopefully, we will get to see more of Curtis in the field.
He's a total badass!
Chloe's my hero. She rocks!
Even though I'm looking at him in a suit, it's going
to take awhile to get used to Sean Astin being a CTU agent.
Looks like Audrey didn't jump off a bridge...yet.
Yey, Tony's back with Cubby too!!! Cubby doesn't get enough credit.
And, lucky me. The whiny ass, Nixon look alike President is back.
Jean Smart joins the cast as President Logan's wife.
She's a great actress.
I cannot wait for the season to start. There are a few more cast photos and a brief synopsis. I didn't read it and would not consider it a spoiler, but if your interested it's all here.
Season 4 disk set goes on sale December 6th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home