Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not Just Another Pretty Face

On 24 she always ended up looking like the stupidest dingbat on earth, getting into every possible idiotic situation. In the real world, Elisha is a pretty smart cookie and a die hard hockey fan. Born and raised in Canada...she knows a thing or two about the game.

She has her own hockey blog where she discusses different aspects of the game. Her last entry dealt with the superstitions of the hockey players. After you guys are done drooling over her picture...you can read her blog here. You may learn a thing or two. Only problem is there isn't a comment section, so I can't discuss how great Peter Forsberg is with her. Oh, and talk about the fact that he's a great hockey player too.
I try really hard after the games not to make too many comments about how I thought the guys preformed. I mean I don't know how I'd feel if one them came up to me after a scene and said, "I don't know if that was believable enough." Then again, who am I kidding? I sneak in comments all the time, for example: "Nice game, not so much, why did you fight him? That wasn't right, if I were you I would of knocked him out, too!!!" Then there's the little pep talks like, "Your nose doesn't look that bad dude, the girls won't notice" and "Who needs that tooth anyway?"

I'm just kidding.

Really though, hockey is back, and that's all that matters!

P.S. -- Is it just me or am I really hearing the refs? LOL

Via deadspin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home