Saturday, September 03, 2005

Why, why, why?

I watched Geraldo last night on Fox news and he was totally freaking out. Pleading and pleading for them to get help to the Convention Center. He came back after dark and there was still nothing. He was crying and holding up little babies. At one point there was a man standing next to him with a baby and Geraldo says "like this man and his little baby", and the man replies "Oh, this isn't my baby...it's that ladies over there passed out on the sidewalk. I just lost it and started sobbing. Geraldo just looked more stunned and helpless.

Then they went to Shepard Smith and he was totally losing it with the anchor. I sware to God, if you saw this clearly on T.V., it looked like Shepard's head was going to explode. He was doing everything in his power not to tell the guy off. Then he just gave up.

At least I know that I'm not the only one echoing the same thing over and over again. They went where you told them to go and you are treating them like criminals and rabid animals. Either give them some goddamn water and food and evacuate them...or let them walk to safety! WTF??? I cannot understand this. At all.

Via Crooks and liars Video

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger markus said...

did you happen to catch celine dion on larry king? priceless.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Evie said...

No, but I saw the link you sent Michael K, and I'll look at it in a bit. I've been too busy to talk about dirt. It's a crime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home