Wednesday, September 07, 2005

This would be the epitome of odd couple

Jeremy Pivens mother is getting a little nervous that her 40-year old son is still a bachelor. When she saw him on Leno, she thought the girl sitting next to him would be perfect for him. It was Lindsay Lohan. Quick, Jeremy run for you life!

Actor JEREMY PIVEN's mother has picked out a dream woman for her son - teen star LINDSAY LOHAN.

He says, "She's an uncommon Jew. She can't make kugel. She's not one to have her brisket in her hand and say, 'Woe is me, why won't my son get married?' But she is finally throwing hints. "

"I did (JAY LENO's chat show) a few weeks ago, and my mom said, 'Who was that attractive woman sitting next to you, Jeremy? You made a stunning couple.' I'm like, 'Mom, that's Lindsay Lohan, and she's 18.' My mom's a little out of the loop.

"(A romance with Lohan) would be fantastic. She's the ultimate shiksa goddess, and she's underage. But I prefer a curvier, more zaftig woman."
femalefirst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home