Thursday, September 08, 2005

Shut up and eat your peanuts!

DENVER -- Passengers on a Frontier Airlines plane carrying Hurricane Katrina evacuees from Houston to Denver subdued a man and tied him up with duct tape after he assaulted a flight attendant, police said.

The altercation began Tuesday when Jason Glen Tervort, 26, walked up to the flight attendant in the center aisle and said: "Ladies and gentleman, I have an announcement to make. My name is Jason," according to the federal arrest warrant.

When the flight attendant tried to get Tervort back to his seat, he allegedly poked her while saying, "I'm a man," then began pushing and slapping her.

Several men got out of their seats to subdue Tervort, who was spitting, biting and yelling profanities, Denver police spokeswoman Virginia Lopez said Wednesday. The men then used duct tape to tie Tervort's arms and legs to a rail on the seats.

Tervort, who had recently been discharged from the Army, did not appear to be one of the evacuees. It was unclear how many of the men who subdued him were among the evacuees being taken to a shelter in Colorado.

I want to know what the announcement was. It sounded very significant the way he addressed the other passengers. Please don't tell me "I'm a man," was the all he had to say. Okay, we got it already, no need to bite and crap. I'm pretty sure this guy is drinking Thorzine spritzers right about now.

I really don't think duct tape gets all the credit it deserves.

Source

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger markus said...

i think his announcement was "my name is jason, and i am a man!"

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Evie said...

I am glad he cleared that up for all those people.

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guys a joke and a half

 

Post a Comment

<< Home