Thursday, September 08, 2005

No more take-out for me...thanks

I don't even want to know anymore. This is so gross. I had somehow lost my taste for Chinese food over the last year, and I'm pretty sure it won't be coming back any time soon.

BEIJING - The cat is out of the bag at a restaurant in northeast China that had been serving donkey meat spiked with tiger urine in pricey dishes advertised as endangered Siberian tigers. Local media in Heilongjiang province got wind that the restaurant was offering stir-fried dishes and medicinal liquor made from tiger meat and bones, sparking local police and health inspectors to pounce, the China Daily said on Thursday.

The report did not explain where the tiger urine had come from or how it was collected.

msnbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home