Friday, October 21, 2005

Buy it now for $36,000.00!

Someone is selling Angelina Jolie's supposed hairbrush on ebay for the super low price of $36,000.00. You need to know that she really, really, really didn't want to though.
I was given this brush as a gift by my cousin because she knows how much I LOVE Angelina Jolie!!!

This brush was accidentally left on the vanity table in Angelina's dressing trailer, it was the only item that was forgotten (Angelina was filming The Good Shepherd in New York in August 2005).

Angelina was SEEN using THIS BRUSH before she left her trailer!!!! I'm assuming that this was one of Angelina's favorite hairbrushes because it looks like it was used often, there are cracks on the back (and front) of the brush and there is some kind of colouring on the back, I"m not exactly sure what it is.... this brush came directly out of Angelina's trailer (my cousin was responsible for cleaning).

Anyhow, I took a piece of hair out of the brush and put it into my album for safe keeping (there is hair still in the brush!!!) I am only selling this item because I really don't have a choice ~ otherwise I would NEVER EVER sell it. So, I figured I would sell on e-bay, hopefully to someone who can appreciate this item as much as I do. Honestly, you can't get much closer to a person than this.

God Bless, Good Luck & Happy Bidding!!!
ebay

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

This my first time to your site, and animation of Cruise with Oprah is some funny stuff. Where it's from?

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Evie said...

If you go to google and punch in "Tom Cruise kills Oprah" it will pop up everywhere.

Also, thanks for the tip dreamgurl, It would appear she has become more delusional.What a tool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home