Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Someone needs to stop Madonna!

Someone needs to put a stop to this madness before it's too late. This has been a long week for Madonna, Madge, Esther, whatever.

First she starts shooting her mouth off about this world being the evil beast and all priests are gay, blah, blah, blah.

Then we find out she makes Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest look like an angel.

The former material girl told Newsweek that she doesn't let her children watch TV or look at magazines. She says milk and ice cream are also off-limits.

"When Daddy gets home, they get chocolate,"

Madonna said. "I'm the disciplinarian."She's also strict about laundry duties: If Lourdes leaves dirty clothes on the floor, "we take all of her clothes and put them in a bag, and she has to earn all of her clothes back by being tidy," Madonna said. "She wears the same outfit every day to school until she learns her lesson."

Okay, so that's all crazy and stuff, but I refuse to let her bring back Disco and my damn hairstyle from 1976 with the weinie rolls. Egads! I'm totally flashing back to the super big comb I carried around in school and the can of Aquanet in my locker. Someone please do not let this turn into a fad...again.


Yahoo

1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger markus said...

i agree! the hair's just not working for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home