Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'd rather see David Copperfield pull a rabbit out of his ass

David Copperfield says he is going to impregnate a girl onstage without even touching her. The only thing positive about this is it will explain how Katie Holmes got pregnant.

He said: "Bull s**t! There is a great deal of new territory to conquer. In my next show I'm going to make a girl pregnant on stage."

He added: "Naturally it will be without sex. Everyone will be happy about it, but I'm not telling you any more."

What happened to plain old fashioned sex and conceiving children the "natural" way. Isn't that a bunch more fun too? I'm confused as hell.

Of course, it will be without sex. I know I've been out of the loop for awhile, but when did gay men impregnating women, without even touching them, become the newest trend? First of all Tommy Cruise, now this? WTF?

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home