Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Courtney Love Fails Drug Test

Well color me surprised! Duh.

At Sunday's Comedy Central party, Love said she was clean, but fretted that people only noticed her recent weight gain. "I am sober for over a year now and no one cares," she said on the red carpet. "It's all about the weight gain, na
na na na na."

Now I have been looking at these pictures all week...and for the life of me could not understand how a "sober" woman was acting, talking and doing the things she was doing. What a complete moron this broad is. She has to be one of the tackiest women on the planet. She looks like she's on every possible drug imaginable. Total train wreck.





2 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Natalia said...

Gives me a headache. And this is the person Kurt Cobain spent his time with? Was I missing something? Ugh...

-N

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Evie said...

Goes to show you why Kurt was so whacked out on smack all the time. He had to be to deal with this nut job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home