Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tuesday Night's Rock!



Rescue Me was the funniest episode ever. I was in tears almost the entire episode. I can't get enough of this show. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but the whole cat thing just about killed me!

For those who are watching Rock Star: INXS, all of them rock! I was particular to Wil but he was a little flat last night. They told him to lay off the "seducing all of the women" in the crowd thing...and he did. Huge mistake! That is what all the chicks were digging about him. Oh, and he can sing too. This is going to be a tough competition.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Evie said...

I think I just thought he was a cutie. The other guy that did "American Woman" last night and the night before...shot my Gaydar into high gear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home