Monday, July 25, 2005

Bits and Pieces

  • Why didn't he move out of the country like he said he was going to do? Now we have to deal with this?
  • I love penguins and this movie is suppose to be so good! Link
  • If you have $100,000 bucks lying around...you can have this! What a moron.
  • Yikes! look at the size of this shark! Link
  • These bitches are riding in style!
  • Ouch! Thank goodness she's okay!
  • If I do what Diane Lane does...then maybe Wednesday won't be quite as bad as I am thinking.
  • Embarrasing
  • If I was Arab...this is exactly who I would choose as a spokesperson. WTF?
  • Blah, blah, blah. I don't give a crap about your problems. Peter Forsberg better be on that ice in an Av's jersey so help me God!
  • Whoops! Not what you'd want to see at a hurricane shelter! Or on CNN, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home