Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well Color Me Surprised!


This bitch isn't as stupid as I thought.

I really have been giving all of the Hilton's a bad rap. And, now I feel kinda bad about it. I mean it goes without saying that Paris is the biggest piece of trash, idiot on the planet. That's pretty much undisputed information. If you need a reminder of that you can go here.Socialiteslife

However, I really thought Ma Hilton had to be a complete idiot for always sticking up for her daughters and saying there the nicest, sweetest, classiest, blah, blah, blah. Who the hell does she think she's talking about?

At any rate...Ma Hilton is right on the money with this comment:

"This show fucking sucks"

She is of course referring to her wonderful show "I want to be a Hilton". realityblurred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home